The objective of the Australian Marketing Institute's Marketing Metrics website is to provide guidance to executives who wish to understand the steps involved in measuring the effectiveness of their organisation’s marketing expenditure.
Level of Expertise
The site provides useful material in a number of ways, targeted at a variety of interested audiences.
- Quick Start will best serve those new to the area wanting an understanding of the issues involved
- State of the Art will appeal to experts wishing to keep up with the latest developments.
Play by Function
People in different roles will find different parts more pertinent to their interests.
- Quick Start - A beginner's guide through the site
- Core Concepts - Primers on the elements of systems to establish marketing accountability
- State of the Art - Detailed surveys of the methods and performance of Australian firms
- C-Suite Perspectives - How the objectives and interests in Metrics varies by function
- Tools and Templates - Some useful software that can be used to “plug and play” with internal metrics systems
- Resources - Access to overseas material
- Publications - Outputs from the study
- About Us - Review of the project and its evolution.