To download or open a brochure and application form for corporate membership, click here
Corporate Membership of the Australian Marketing Institute
Australian businesses are recognising a growing need to become more entrepreneurial and customer focused to compete more successfully in today's environment. Marketing education and the development of a more positive attitude to enterprise have been cited as some of the key levers of change required for Australian businesses to achieve the standard of world's best practice.
Corporate membership of the Australian Marketing Institute is an affordable way to develop skills and attitudes necessary to sustain a competitive advantage and to integrate those attitudes into a corporate culture. It supports the ongoing professional development of marketing employees in your organisation and assists you to build and maintain a marketing culture and awareness.
AMI corporate membership is available to companies with five or more employees. There are no restrictions on which employees can be nominated as representatives and each individual will be granted individual membership and graded according to their qualifications and experience in marketing.
Key benefits of corporate membership include:
- Commercial opportunities through access to information and the development of staff marketing skills.
- Increased staff morale by providing opportunities for learning, networking and professional development.
- A subscription to B&T magazine and other AMI publications including the online newsletter Marketing Update.
- All staff nominated as corporate representatives are eligible to attend any AMI function or activity at the member rates, thus saving on training costs.
- The encouragement of personal and professional development through the Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) Program, which enhances the professional status of marketers.
- Tangible evidence to stakeholders of the organisation's commitment to ethical and professional marketing practice as a good corporate citizen.
- Helps in creating and maintaining a marketing culture to focus the organisation's staff on achieving shared goals.
The Institute also provides an array of individual membership benefits that support members' career and commercial needs while providing real savings and value to members including:
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Car rental.
- Airline lounge membership.
- Information and research services.
- Web hosting and managed services.
- Publication advertising.
- Online bookshop.
The Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) Program
Employees nominated as representatives under corporate membership are eligible for assessment by the AMI for Certified Practising Marketer accreditation. CPM accreditation provides professional recognition for marketing staff and promotes continuing professional development. (Read more about Certified Practising Marketer)
If you require further information or have any questions, please contact Membership Services on 1300 737 445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form: To download or open a brochure and application form for corporate membership, click here