Newcastle | July 2017
SOCIETY OF THE ADVANCEMENT OF BEHAVIOURAL ECONOMICS (SABE) CONFERENCE
WHEN AND WHERE
6 - 8 July 2017
Newcastle Business School
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Faculty of Business and Law would like to welcome colleagues to the Society of the Advancement of Behavioural Economics (SABE) conference, 6-8 July 2017.
The SABE conference will take place in the new home of the Newcastle Business School, located in the $95 million dollar state of the art educational precinct in Newcastle, NSW. The conference will attract scholars who are interested in learning rigorous economic analysis, behavioural science, and health economics. The conference will hold keynote speakers who will bring a wealth of knowledge to the conference.
Professor Paul Glimcher | Institute for the Interdisciplinary Study of Decision Making (IISDM), Director & Julius Silver Professor of Neural Science, Economics, and Psychology, New York University
Doctor Jessica Sommerville | Department of Psychology, University of Washington
MORE INFO | BOOK NOW
- SABE 2017 Conference Registration (early bird price): A$615/person
- SABE 2017 PhD Student Conference Registration: A$595/ person
- SABE 2017 Conference Dinner: A$100/person
- SABE 2017 Newcastle Harbour Boat Cruise: A$69/person
|Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland | March 2017
“START WITH WHY” LEADERSHIP FORUM
Melbourne - 3 March 2017
Sydney - 7 March 2017
Auckland - 9 March 2017
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Australian Marketing Institute has partnered with The Growth Faculty to offer you the chance to take part in the 'Start with Why' Leadership Forum in Sydney, Melbourne, and Auckland in March 2017.
This powerful one-day program presented by Simon Sinek and Peter Docker, a contributing partner of “Start with Why” will help you:
- Develop an action-plan for implementing your WHY
- Understand your organisations golden circle
- Learn how to inspire your team and organisation to greatness
- Understand why some organisations are more innovative, more profitable and command greater loyalty from customers and employees alike (and how you can too).
Simon Sinek | Leadership Expert
Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Sinek teaches leaders and organisations how to inspire people. With a bold goal to help build a world in which the vast majority of people go home everyday feeling fulfilled by their work, Sinek is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. Simon Sinek explores how leaders can inspire cooperation, trust and change. He's the author of the classic "Start With Why", "Leaders Eat Last." And his latest book is “Together is Better”
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear one of the most sought after leadership thinkers around the globe, Simon Sinek share his strategies on how to influence positive change, increase employee engagement and grow key leadership competencies.
Peter Docker | Leadership expert
Peter Docker is passionate about enabling others to be extraordinary. Working with individuals and organisations inspired by Simon Sinek’s theory of “The Golden Circle,” as illustrated in Simon’s bestselling book, Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, Peter helps to harness the power of “why” to create extraordinary cultures and sustainable high performance.
A leadership consultant and executive coach, Peter has engaged at senior levels with several of the world’s largest companies, developing an understanding of a wide range of industries.
- 09:00 – 12:00 Leadership Presentation with Simon Sinek
- 13:30 – 16:00 Implementation Workshop with Peter Docker
- Non-Member Rate: A$995/person
- AMI Member Rate: A$895/ person
- Group Rate (4 +): A$850/person
- Group Rate (10 +): A$795/person
- Platinum Tickets: A$1295 per person (limited available)
- Reserved front of house seating, an intimate VIP lunch including Q&A with Simon Sinek, access to VIP lounge area and a copy of a Simon Sinek book.
MORE INFO | BOOK NOW | PLATINUM TICKETS