|ABOUT THE AUSTRALIAN MARKETING INSTITUTE (AMI)
The Australian Marketing Institute is the preeminent professional association for marketers in Australia.
Our purpose is to provide cutting-edge marketing theory and practice to fuel profess in the careers of professional marketers. We deliver this through accreditation of tertiary courses, training programs and events. We celebrate marketing excellence through our Awards program.
Our programs include:
- Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) designation –the peak professional designation for marketers in Australia.
- University course accreditation – assessment and accreditation of university courses relevant to the marketing profession.
- Code of conduct and professional standards – an end-to-end framework specifically designed to help determine required skills, test current capabilities, gain recognition and ensure marketers and their organisations not only keep on top of the latest marketing trends, but are also setting them for the future.
- Taking marketing to the boardroom – we work closely with Australian organisations such as the Australian Institute of Company Directors and Board Direction to provide a wide range of programs to assist members in acquiring board positions and cementing their board careers.
- Classroom workshops – covering all learning levels across traditional and cutting edge marketing skills.
- Online digital marketing training – allows selection of courses and topics to match specific needs in a flexible time frame from any location.
- State networking events – access to influential thought leaders, industry experts, and the opportunity to build networks.
- Webinars – free lunchtime learning.
- Awards – the largest national and state Awards for Marketing Excellence program in Australia.
- Giving back - volunteers contribute to the marketing profession through AMI state committees or becoming a mentor to an Emerging Marketer.